We have a current opportunity for a Housing Support Worker on a temporary basis. The position will be based in the Greater Manchester area, Oldham For further information about this position please apply.
This role will be for an initial 3 month contract leading to a 9 month FTC for the right candidate, a car driver is needed.
As a Housing Support Worker in Oldham, the client group being supported are young people and adults who are homeless and require support whilst living in temporary accommodation. We are currently recruiting for a range of temporary to permanent roles or, casual temporary roles.
* Key working with vulnerable people to build successful and trusting relationships
* Keeping record of work done with clients in the form of support plans
* Risk assessing individuals
* Providing therapeutic support to the people and assisting them with life skills and providing housing related support
The successful candidate for the role of Housing Support Worker will have:
* Experience working with adults or young people who have experienced homelessness
* Knowledge of housing legislation
* An understanding of homelessness and the issues that people face
* A genuine passion for working with vulnerable people
* Availability to work flexibly
* A DBS check issued within the last 12 months and/or on signed up to the update service
This role as Housing Support Worker gives the opportunity to gain employment within a reputable organisation within the market. Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing professionals the right position at the right time. We provide an honest and consultative approach will help our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.