Plasterer - £ 24,387 - Merseyside
Morgan Hunt are working with a Housing Association in Merseyside to bring in a Plasterer on a 6 month FTC.
This role is a fixed term role for 6 months initially working 38 hours per week, based in Liverpool.
The role of Plasterer reports directly to the Team Manager. The overall purpose of the role will be to:
- Carryout maintenance, refurbishment and construction activities in a core trade craft discipline and to be suitably qualified and proficient in an element of Plastering in order to complete repairs / projects to the customer or client's satisfaction in our void properties.
- Plan and organise work in an economical and effective manner, making the best use of your available time, plant, transport and materials in accordance with specified company's required outputs and priority response times.
- To operate within a scheduled appointment systems if required including communicating with customers and other team members in order to effectively undertake the works.
- Undertake the supervision and training of apprentices, trainees or other employees as assigned to effective standards and specifications.
- To undertake diagnostic and pre-measuring work in order to ascertain the nature of any repair and facilitate its completion.
You will be someone with a positive and enthusiastic personality with a strong focus on customer service, attention to detail and positively contribute to the role and team you work in. The ability to plan, organise and prioritise work is essential and to be able to work with colleagues of all levels, both internal and external. Good verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Qualifications - NVQ L2 (or equivalent) in Plastering
- Full Clean Driving License
- Asbestos Awareness, Working from Height, CSCS Cards (desirable).
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV via this advert or contact Billy York on 0207 419 89 68
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.