Senior Facilities Manager, Soft Services, Greater Manchester area
We are looking for an exceptional Soft Facilities professional to join a progressive organisation during a period of significant change and expansion. Huge career and promotion opportunities are available for the right candidate.
The region covered is Greater Manchester, covering a large number of sites through leading a large team of over 150 staff. Ideally we are hoping to hear from experienced Soft Facilities Managers with a similar level of experience and demonstrable passion for delivering the best possible standards to impact on:
Productivity for all stakeholders
Increased Staff Morale and improving culture for staff, candidate attraction and staff retention
Asset protection through improved standards of cleaning and maintenance, increased Health and Safety awareness.
The Soft Facilities Managers in this organisation have an excellent understanding of their specialist areas and how it impacts on other departments. This is a collaborative environment, with the opportunity to share best practice and ideas with a large peer group across the country.
What we are looking for:
- Specialist knowledge of Soft FM services, including Catering, Cleaning, Landscaping, Reception and Waste services
- Degree educated or vocational equivalent to IWFM Level 3 or above
- Full UK Driving Licence
- IOSH or NEBOSH and a sound knowledge of current statutory and regulatory requirements and legislation.
What is on offer:
- Competitive Salary to around £55k Car Allowance Bonus Generous Holidays and Pension
- Huge Career progression opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic, fast-paced and growing organisation with customer service and high standards at the heart of every strategic decision.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.