Find out more about this organisation on their careers site
The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join our team in Oldham on a full time, permanent basis. We operate on a hybrid working basis which offers the opportunity to work 2 days in the office and 3 days from home. Specific days to be agreed during the on-boarding process.You will lead the Payroll Team and work with Payroll providers and external third parties to deliver an effective and accurate payroll for all Guinness employees, including pay, benefits, and pensions. You will work to agreed service standards and adhere to approved policies and processes and legal or regulatory requirements.
What we're looking for
We're a customer-focused organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do. You'll not only be an experienced payroll manager, but you'll also have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done. You'll also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of managing or supervising a payroll team in a large and complex organisation.
- Extensive knowledge of payroll and pension regulations and legislation, including RTI and Auto Enrolment requirements.
- Experience of operating and developing effective payroll systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proven excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Experience of investigating and reconciling complex payroll reports.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Essential QualificationsCIPP qualified or member.
- Educated to Level 3 (A Level or equivalent) or higher.
If you're interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to view all of the key responsibilities and to ensure you meet the essential criteria.The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.