Morgan Hunt is working with a leading Hospitality/Industrial Recruitment Agency, who are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their team. They provide an array of temporary, casual and permanent staff to stadiums and events all across Manchester.
Role: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sector: Private Sector - Hospitality Agency
Length of contract: Permanent
Pay: £27,000 to £35,000
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Location: Manchester (5 days in the office)
The Key Responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant:
- You will source staff for stadiums and events across Manchester.
- Build relationships with clients and Candidates
- You will write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- You will Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidates are processed efficiently in a 2-3 stage interview process
- Client account management
- Provide in house training for suitable roles recruited
- On site client and candidate liaison inclusive of staff check ins
- You will undertake Compliance Checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Tenacious and resilient
- Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
- Customer focused approach
- Confident and persuasive communicator
- Demonstrable questioning and listening skills
This role is looking to start as soon as possible, if you are a Recruitment Consultant with experience as a 360 Consultant, please apply asap to avoid missing a great opportunity as deadlines may close early!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.