Functional Skills Lecturer
FULLY REMOTE ROLE- working with a national education provider.
£25 per hour
37 hours a week
Start date: ASAP
Morgan Hunt are currently looking for a Functional Skills Lecturer delivering Maths and English Functional Skills level 1 and 2 on a full time basis, this role is looking to start ASAP until June 30th.
The candidate will be delivering remotely to students on different apprenticeship programmes, so could be working with students on a range of different courses, from management and customer service to sports
Responsibilities of a Functional Skills Lecturer:
* Working in the Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivering Maths and English functional skills to level 1 and 2 apprentices
Requirements of a Functional Skills Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A related Degree is desirable
* A current DBS or one on the update service
* IT illiterate and capable of teaching online
To find out more information on this role, PLEASE APPLY TODAY- THIS ROLE WILL GO FAST, DO NOT MISS OUT
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.