Financial Manager - Planner in Social Housing - with Brixx Software experience.
Carry out financial modelling to; assess the impact of changes to the business, emerging issues and opportunities, support decision making, and assess liquidity and funding requirements.
Support the finance team on key projects where necessary. Prepare the financial plan to reflect the corporate objectives of the Group and its members.
Carry out stress testing of the financial plan in line with regulatory requirements.
Develop the Brixx dashboard function, creating a suite of reports for use in accurately reporting and analysing the financial plan outputs; carry out analysis to inform or append to Committee, Board and funder reports, including relevant metrics, liquidity and covenant calculations.
- Technically sound accounting knowledge.
- Experience of using Brixx business planning software.
- Experience preparing data for the Regulator of Social Housing Financial Forecast Returns for Large Providers
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management teams members.
- Commercially minded and able to probe and challenge effectively.
- Experience of working in the housing sector.
- Experience of managing a team.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.