Are you a Revenues and Benefits Customer Service Officer looking for work in Cheshire or remotely from home?
Morgan Hunt's Public Sector and Government client based in Cheshire is looking to recruit a Revenues and Benefits Customer Service Officer to provide support throughout a busy period.
This assignment has been deemed inside of IR35 and will offer full time home working.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Proficiently use the IWorld/Northgate Revenues and Benefits processing System
- Assist customers with queries relating to the Billing, Collection and Recovery of Council Tax
- Open, close and amend customer accounts
- Take Council Tax Payments and set up direct debits
- Advise on discounts and exemptions
- Handle moves in and out of properties
- Assist customers with queries relating to Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support/Reduction
- Advise claimants on Benefits entitlements and legislation changes
- Request documents from claimants which are required for Benefits Assessments
- Liaise with internal departments and external organisations
- Handle all forms of correspondence
If you're looking to work from home for a Public Sector and Government client based in Cheshire, and feel you meet the essential criteria outlined above to be a Revenues and Benefits Customer Service Officer, please contact the team with an up to date CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.