We have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor to join a very successful property consultancy, this organisation is currently going through a successful stage of winning work and is now looking to add an Associate/Director level Building Surveyor to their experienced team in Manchester. The company have a unique approach to their services and value staff development, as well as a core focus on the quality of work.
If you are looking for a more autonomous role with excellent progression or simply a change from a similar role then this position should be considered.
Key headline details below on what to expect with this opportunity;
- Work with a growing successful organisation who are currently expanding due to new work wins
- Cover technical aspects such as, pre-acquisition surveys, project management, contract admin, condition surveys, project life cycle plans, fire risk assessments.
- Work with a team of like-minded professionals who you can learn and develop from.
- Gain first-hand experience working with the Director of UK Building Surveying helping to shape and develop the department.
- Receive a very competitive package that reflects your ability, as well as a genuine flexible working arrangement.
If these headlines peak your interest then please apply and I will get in touch to discuss further.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.