Health & Social Care & Childcare
Are you a Health and Social care Lecturer looking for your next challenge?
Would a permanent position with a supportive local college be of interest for an initial discussion?
Might a new opportunity, with the chance of moving your career forward appeal to you?
Permanent - Full time opportunity in Western-Super-Mare - Paid to scale
BOTH FULL & PART TIME ROLES AVAILABLE
In this Health and Social Care Lecturer job, your responsibilities will include:
- To teach in accordance with the College Standards for Teaching and employ best practice to achieve results.
- Maintain current knowledge to teach subject matter to high standards and with purpose and authority.
- Deploy a wide range of teaching and student-centred learning strategies that ensure (a) the most effective learning, continuation, achievement and progression of students, and (b) the most effective use of teaching time and other resources and (c) ability to adapt teaching style to accommodate different student learning styles
- Stimulate and promote effective, student-centre learning to achieve strong outcomes for all.
- Undertake continuous (formative) and summative assessments of students and apply assessment outcomes to improve teaching effectiveness
- Contribute to the development and design of course and course modules and Incorporate appropriate technologies to support high quality learning where required.
- Contribute to planning and scheduling across the department where required.
- Contribute to the development of learning resources and flexible learning strategies
Skills & experience
- Degree in related discipline OR a post-graduate teaching degree
- Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service or application for a new DBS upon job acceptance
- Suitable for an ECT/NQT or experienced Lecturer
- Ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Ability to differentiate to accommodate differing learners levels and abilities
If you are interested in working in the Health and Social Care Lecturer post, please apply to this advert with a CV today to be immediately considered!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.