Are you a Data Manager looking for a new exciting, flexible role, at an international law firm?
The purpose of the role is to take overall responsibility for insurance data, processes, design, collection and production of Management Information to the law firm's clients. You will lead the Law Firm's existing Management Information & Data team and provide the team with leadership and direction and deal with day-to-day management.
The team (Management Information & Data Assistants) in the insurance Practice, provide a professional, remarkable and timely service in the production and maintenance of data and the delivery of management information to partners, lawyers, internal and external clients in a deadline driven environment.
You will be joining a vibrant and supportive working environment with no silos. You will work closely with partners across the Insurance Group to drive engagement on data collection, ensuring that data capture requirements are understood and delivered by the legal teams and Management Information & Data team.
Compeitive Salary, also offers a bonus scheme (Excellent Benefits package, including Private Medical Insurance )
Bristol Office- Hybrid working (Open to London based candidates)
- Manage the Management Information & Data team to ensure that client deadlines are achieved, ensuring that reporting quality and accuracy are at their highest level. You will ensure the team provide a fast, accurate, remarkable service and focus on client satisfaction, quality, reliability, efficiency and excellent client service/delivery.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of core groups and fully understand and help lawyers to adhere to the strict requirements of their client SLAs.
- Have overall accountability for data integrity and quality across the Insurance Group.
- Establishing the necessary processes, ownership and controls around the flow of data from their lawyers into their claim systems and through to client reporting.
- Where issues are identified, creating plans and strategies to improve data quality.
- Engaging with Partners and Associates.
To be successful as a Data Manager, you will-
- Have previous experience of working in Insurance or at a Law firm, within an Insurance team.
- Have the ability to identify, validate and organise relevant data.
- Have excellent people management skills and qualities- engagement is a big part of this role.
- Have experience working across business change- through the organisation's change journey.
- Have advanced excel ability.
- Have a broad knowledge of data visualisation tools.
- Identify what is important for lawyers through your Data management skills.
- Experience in managing a team.
What you get in return-
A complete, competitive and creative package of benefits. Their benefits offer choice and flexibility to employees, complementing their forward-thinking culture and approach to rewarding everyone who works here. From health, wellbeing and family-based rewards to firm discounts and wealth-related benefits.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.