Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Facilities Provider based in Cornwall, in their search for Mechanical Supervisors. The role is an exciting opportunity for a mechanical supervisor who has experience within the private sector.
As a catering assistant, you will assist the organisation in providing both visitors and staff with a high quality person centred and safe catering service, by assisting with the preparation of food stuffs and contributing to the operation and cleanliness of kitchens, dining rooms and associated equipment whilst supporting the production, portioning, distribution and service of the meals and snacks.
Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor
Job Type: 3 month contract with the chance to go perm or be extended
Start Date: ASAP
Supervisors are responsible to their Chief Engineer / Senior Supervisor / Section Supervisor for ensuring that:
- Where required by Customer Regulations and Procedures employees are authorised to carry out contracted tasks.
- All contracted tasks are carried out in accordance with current Customer Policy and Regulations and other applicable statutory Regulations.
- Contracted tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- The Departmental Manager is made aware of all business risks.
- All verbal and written customer complaints and Quality issues are brought to the attention of their Departmental Manager.
- The Departmental Manager is informed when regulatory, continuation, induction, human factors, promotion, on-job and new equipment training is required for employees.
All employees under their control comply with:
- The Health and Safety at Work (HASAW) Act 1974.
- Where applicable Customer Policy and Regulations applicable to their grade and position.
- Company and Customer Environmental procedures.
- Company Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Other tasks within their capability are carried out as directed by their Line Manager.
- Administration tasks are carried out as required by their Departmental Manager.
- Further training courses necessary to their job are attended as required by their Departmental Manager.
- They participate in Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives and associated programmes when required.
- When deemed as qualified by the management team to do so and when requested subordinate grades are trained / mentored as a supporting task of the job requirement.
- They remain flexible, and carry out any other tasks within their capabilities and experience in support of the Contract as directed by the Contract Manager or their representative.
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
- Certificate or compliance or equivalent
- Human factors
- Aircraft Engineers, Merlin
- Depth maintenance
- Helicopter experience
- 5 years' experience
- Background in aviation
- Worked on the particular aircraft type / components for at least 6 months during the proceeding 24 months in accordance with MAOS Military Regulations Part 145.
- Attained a Service Certificate of Competency (CoC) or successfully completed a local Supervisory Management and Aircraft Documentation Course and CoC Board.
- Completed a Maintenance Human Factors Course.
A proven knowledge of Merlin aircraft engineering and engineering support equipment, with a good working knowledge of the following:
- Merlin Aircraft Systems (by Trade).
- Lean Operating Procedures.
- Naval Air Publications and Compound - Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (C-IETP).
- Health and Safety, the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations, Tool Control and Quality Practices.
- Engineering and Asset Management Systems.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.