Are you a Benefits Assessment Officer looking for work in South West England or remotely from home?
Morgan Hunt's Public Sector and Government client based in South West England is looking to recruit an IWorld/Northgate Benefits Assessment Officer to assist their team with high work volumes during a busy period.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Proficiently use the IWorld/Northgate Revenues and Benefits Processing system
- Assess all types of Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support/Reduction claims for all tenure types
- Process new claims and changes in circumstances
- Assess student claims, persons from abroad, and self-employed claims
- Deal with Universal Credit cases
- Assist with backlog clearance
- Liaise with external organisations including Landlords, Employers and the Department for Work and Pensions
- Advise claimants on Benefit entitlements and legislation changes
- Handle inbound customer queries
If you're looking for work in South West England or remotely from home, and feel you meet the essential criteria outlined above to be a Benefits Assessment Officer, please contact the team with an up to date CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.