Are you a Dynamics Principal Engineer, looking for a new exciting, flexible role, at a high reputable Trade Union and Professional Membership body, with an array of exciting possibilities?
The purpose of the role is to play a key role in the Engineering team, you will be responsible for the full end-to-end development, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the organisation's software solutions. You will also be responsible for architecture design decisions to ensure technical best practice and quality requirements are met.
The team are very collaborative and friendly. It is a very exciting time to join, this role offers significant opportunity to use the latest tools and techniques to develop bespoke solutions that streamline business processes!
Working on several varied projects, you would be playing a key role in the development of the organisation's CRM, websites and bespoke applications to meet operational needs.
Up to £65,250 per annum (32 days of a/l, 8% pension contribution).
Fully Remote/ Very flexible role- including compressed hours for a 4 day working week.
The Role -
- Effective selection, implementation, development and support of business-critical organisation-wide software solutions, whether internally developed or externally sourced.
- Lead and manage a cross-functional team in the delivery of software solutions to support the organisation's objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring technical best practice and quality requirements are met.
- Full lifecycle software development.
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging of critical business and web applications in various programming languages.
- Development and maintenance of internally developed software solutions, observing and applying industry coding standards.
- Liaise with the Infrastructure Team to ensure that system and network resources are available and utilised effectively for optimum website and business system operations.
To be successful you will have -
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics principles and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of building with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Advanced knowledge and significant experience of software development through the entire lifecycle.
- Experience in full lifecycle software development; Discovery, implementation, testing and evaluation.
- Demonstrated extensive experience of building with Dynamics 365 and Power Apps.
- Experience of successfully working with stakeholders across departments to deliver business objectives.
What you get in return-
- An excellent benefits package which includes 32 days of annual leave, broad range of learning development opportunities, award-winning health and wellbeing programme, ability to mainly remote work, Employee Assistance Programme, compressed hours allowing you to work a 4-day week, or you can be flexible around how you manage 70 hours over 10 days.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.