Are you a 3rd Line Engineer based near Cardiff or Bristol, looking for a new role? If so one of Morgan Hunt's clients, a high-profile professional membership body and trade union, based in the UK is looking for an experienced 3rd line Engineer.
£43,263- £45,990 per annum (Plus excellent benefits package).
Remote /flexible working - 95% of work is from home.
As a dynamic 3rd Line Engineer, you will use your extensive knowledge of IT solutions to deliver and support highly available, cost-effective IT systems and services. You will use your exceptional customer service skills to deliver an exceptional service to their staff, your customers and ultimately their members.
You will need an in-depth knowledge of designing, implementing, and supporting their key infrastructure technologies that are utilised by the organisation, incorporating 16 UK sites and many remote workers. You will work with industry-leading technologies from their partners; Microsoft, VMware, Veeam, amongst others.
It is a great way to build on your skills and experience, and progress your career, where they offer excellent training and development opportunities.
As a 3rd Line Engineer, you will be responsible for tasks including:
As an experienced 3rd Line Engineer, you will-
- Have strong knowledge and experience with- Azure, Office 365, VMWare, Veeam Backup
- Have experience of installing, configuration and project work.
- Constantly look to upskill yourself using new technologies to support their business.
- Have the ability to show adaptability for your projects.
- Be a fast learner - pick up new technologies easily.
- Have a broad depth of knowledge and experience of Microsoft Infrastructure (including Server 2016/2019, AD, SCCM, Teams).
- Have the ability to demonstrate your extensive knowledge and skills in an IT Infrastructure role.
Interview Process - remote
What you get in return-
A flexible working policy, generous 32 days of annual leave, generous pension contribution of 8%
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.