We are working with the Government Property Agency to help identify a workplace designer and a workplace design manager to support the civil service in creating excellent places for their teams to work.
Please review the details below and contact me directly for a full job description.
We are looking for an experienced design professional who can demonstrate knowledge, skill and experience in:
● Knowledge and understanding of buildings, technical specifications, workspace design and procurement.
● Previous knowledge and practical experience working on large projects or programmes.
● Managing effective governance controls in a complex business environment.
● Successful end-to-end delivery of large change projects through forming effective relationships with senior stakeholders, customer groups, policy makers, and creating collaborative engaged teams.
● Working in 'multi-disciplinary' project teams.
● Ability to form effective relationships with senior leaders and stakeholders.
● Ability to make value based decisions and drive continuous improvement.
● Excellent IT skills including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
● Demonstrable design and design management experience in: standards, FFE or inclusive design.
● Experience of design management and delivery.
● Experience of team working and developing staff.
● Ability to communicate best practice.
● Working on the delivery of large modern office buildings.
● Developing and delivering change in the public sector, ideally in central government.
● Understanding of project management methodologies.
● Understanding of Government or BSRIA Soft Landings process.
● Understanding of projects using BIM level 2 or BIM framework.
● An associate or bachelor's degree in architecture.
● Qualification in or experience of Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD).
● Membership of a professional body.
● Relevant project management qualification (eg APM, MSP etc).
● Background of working in or with the public sector property.
● Experience of an architectural, engineering or construction based role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.