£60000 - £65000 per annum
Work from Home
Job Titlte: Policy and Technical Coordinator
Location: London (Hybrid 2 days in office)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 (negotiable)
I am working exclusively with a reputable membership body in the transport and infrastructure sectors who is looking for a 'Policy and Technical Coordinator' on a permanent basis (paying £60,000).
This is a brand-new role and an exciting opportunity to engage with members across the private, public and academic sectors to optimise the capacity and quality of bus services outside of London. As a 'Policy and Technical Coordinator', you will be responsible for leading the development and operation of the 'Bus Centre of Excellence' project (BCoE) and act as the focal point for the BCoE Advisory board and the CIHT/DfT Project board and senior Department for Transport officials.
Working in collaboration with the Department of Transport, you will oversee business planning for the content and operation of the BCoE and manging funding requirements for the delivery of the project. You will be supported by two communications professionals, who will help you promote use of new transport services to the general public.
* Put in place systems and processes to develop, agree and deliver both a forward plan and a reactive capability to deliver the requirements of organisation's agreement with the Department for Transport in respect of the BCoE
* To manage the financial delivery of the BCoE funding requirements, reporting as required to both the organisation and the Department for Transport.
* Lead available resource both internally and externally to support the above
* Report on all aspects of progress on the delivery of business plans, identifying risks and future resource requirements
* Proactively liaise with other managers across organisation to ensure delivery of business plans and deliver overall targets
* Engage proactively with members and BCoE partners to develop and deliver outputs
* Engage proactively with external organisations to promote the work of organisation and influence others
* Actively encourage the use of systems and processes
* Represent the Institution externally as required
Feel free to get in touch on 07925851747 or via email at if you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.