£42000 - £44000 per annum
Work from Home
Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Professional Regulatory Body, in their search for a number of permanent and interim Insight Analyst to conduct thematic analysis of intelligence to drive operational and strategic decision-making.
You will be responsible for the thematic analysis of various data streams (such as regulatory intelligence, corporate information and directorate specific data) in order to identify and interpret trends and patterns, and present these findings. These data insights will drive operational and strategic decision-making and direct resources, with the aim of identifying and mitigating risk for the business, public and registrants.
The successful candidates will have experience gathering, analysing and interpreting a range of intelligence and data in order to inform decision making at the operational and strategic level. You will have an understanding or background in Regulation, or experience within other Public Sector organisations.
You will be a passionate individual, with strong analytical and communication skills (and the ability to present findings to a variety of audiences).
It is an exciting time to join an organisation which has a strong focus around development and progression. The role offers an excellent pension scheme alongside 30 days annual leave ( bank holidays). The successful post-holder will be expected to attend the office once a week.
Job Title: Insight Analyst
Location: Hybrid (1 day per week in London)
Salary: £42,000 - £44,000
Job Type: Permanent OR FTC (12 months)
- Provide an understanding of regulatory intelligence risk management, and the strategic and operational impacts on the organisation and its regulatory functions.
- Drive the development and delivery of a Regulatory Intelligence Unit
- Develop mechanisms for analysing, modelling and reporting relevant risk data to provide intelligence
- Manage stakeholders and partners (internal and external) and develop effective partnerships to ensure outcomes and benefits for the organisation are realised
- Utilise various insight data streams such as intelligence data, corporate information, and directorate specific data in your analysis to identify risks to the business
- Analyse data using analytical techniques and provide insight from analysis through to recommendations, inferences, and predictions
- Be confident in presenting your own work and work of other team members
- Respond to and manage information, data and intelligence from a variety of sources internally and externally.
- Undertake complex research and analysis at strategic and operational levels, linking information, data and intelligence to identify risks and concerns
- Analysing data using statistical techniques, gathering data from primary and secondary sources, identifying, analysing and interpreting patterns and trends from the data
- Work closely with IT colleagues to establish high quality systems and tools for capturing, organising, and using data, and remedying issues that arise with data and systems
- Understand quantitative and qualitative data analysis techniques
- Identify data sources relevant to the production of analytical products
- Demonstrable experience of working within Insight, Data or Intelligence Analysis
- Experience in designing, creating, manipulating and extracting data using a variety of tools
- Experience in using statistical methodology to make sound judgements on varied and complex data sets
- Experience in producing both tactical and strategic analytical products
- The ability to utilise strategic analytical techniques
- Experience in data validation and analysing large datasets, drawing inferences and presenting them successfully, without losing depth or meaning
- Ability to produce, and the practical experience of producing, strategic and operational intelligence analytical products
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently to a high standard
- Ability to prioritise requests and utilise time effectively
- Experience using Analytical tools such as Alteryx (desirable)
Please contact to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for an Insight Analyst
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.