Morgan Hunt requires a HR Business Partner for NHS based in South East London
Pay Rate: £36.12ph PAYE WTR = Total £40.47ph
Hours 37.5 9am to 5pm Mon to Fri - 3 days working from home & 2 days in office.
Location: South East London
Duration: 3 months on going contract
Special Requirements: Essential HRBP experience
The HR Business Partner is a strategic role in support of a designated service area, and as a senior HR professional, is expected to be largely self managing. It will be necessary for the HR Business Partner to understand the business strategy of the service area for which they are responsible and to contribute to the workforce strategy for that area, whilst ensuring its compatibility with Trust-wide workforce plans. Specifically the candidate will:
- develop robust human resources relationships with divisions/corporate areas to influence, challenge and support service delivery and people strategies and monitor success
- work alongside the Divisional Director / Director and their teams in identifying workforce issues and developing appropriate business focussed HR interventions, and developing the people capability to deliver their business plan
- support and challenge managers in the identification of training and development needs in respect of the people management agenda, and in the application of HR policies and practices, providing advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risk and financial exposure.
- seek out and use workforce intelligence, both internal and external, to identify people management requirements within the service area, establishing credibility as an expert in strategic HR within an operational service.
- coordinate a team comprising representatives from the different functional areas of HR, and where appropriate beyond HR, to analyse and interpret relevant workforce information and productivity measures
- develop, recommend and support the implementation of appropriate HR interventions to address the HR issues facing the service area
- work with the Heads of Workforce and the wider HR teams to ensure the services provided meet the needs of the service area they support, utilising the expertise of the specialist teams in HR to ensure workforce issues are addressed efficiently and effectively
- Undertake specific projects to support delivery of the workforce and organisational development strategy, both within the service area and across the Trust as appropriate
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.