Morgan Hunt are working with a large national membership body who are recruiting for a HR Business Partner to assist with policies and projects. This is a temporary role for 3 months initially, paying up to £217 per day, based in central London. This HR Business Partner role is full time but hybrid with 2 days per week in the office and 3 days working from home.
This is a very interesting role with a chance of extension based on the projects. The role is to deliver innovative and ground-breaking people policy and project work which contributes to the enhancement of the provision of People & OD services and activities in support of the strategic aims, objectives, and operational plans.
As a HR Business Partner this role includes:
- Developing and reviewing people policies, processes, and practices to ensure legal compliance and best practice across the employee journey.
- Leading and contributing to people projects.
- Review, develop, implement, and evaluate a range of employment policies and procedures ensuring best practice.
- Act as an organisational resource in relation to employment policy and practice, ensuring the organisation is kept up to date and responds to changes in employment legislation and undertake appropriate research to ensure that employment policies and procedures are benchmarked against other organisations to ensure appropriate standards are maintained; where possible, developing employment policies and practices that are innovative and ground-breaking to which other organisations can.
- Where appropriate and working with OD colleagues where relevant, develop and deliver training materials, tools, and templates to support managers and staff in using and engaging with people policies, practices, and initiatives.
- Map, analyse, review, and streamline end-to-end processes to drive continuous improvement towards excellence in service delivery, improving customer satisfaction, response times and cost-effectiveness.
- Develop and undertake people projects. Design, develop and implement people solutions that address actions emanating from insights, either to mitigate critical risk or capitalise on opportunity using a broad awareness of organisational.
- Assess and review the impact of people solutions developed, staying alert to changes in context and making appropriate corrections.
- Work in conjunction with People and OD colleagues to translate any learning from complaints into service developments.
- Work closely with People & OD colleagues to deliver departmental objectives and deploy their skills for the benefit of the team.
As a HR Business Partner you will need:
- In depth knowledge of contemporary HR practices, processes and policies and detailed working knowledge of employment legislation
- Excellent working knowledge of data protection legislation in relation to employee, worker, and job applicant data
- Desirable: CIPD member with a level 7 HR qualification
- Desirable: Project management training and/or qualification
- HR generalist at an advisory level or above, including advising on employment relations cases.
- Successfully delivering HR policy and project activity
- Communicating HR practice and policy information to managers and staff
- Managing project teams or supervising colleagues, including setting clear expectations, and delivering feedback
- Effective management of stakeholders
- Desirable: Experience of working within the HR function of a unionised, multisite organisation.
- Desirable: Experience of delivering reward related policies and activities
If you are a HR Business Partner (or similar) available on a weeks' notice or less and have experience in updating and writing policies; have reward experience and have worked on projects then please apply ASAP for more information!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.