Are you a Revenues Officer looking for work in the West Midlands or remotely from home?
Morgan Hunt's Public Sector and Government client based in the West Midlands is looking to recruit a Revenues Officer to provide support throughout a busy period.
This assignment has been deemed inside of IR35 and will offer full time home working.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Proficiently use the Academy (Capita) Revenues and Benefits System
- Administer the Billing, Collection and Recovery of Council Tax and Business Rates Officer
- Open, close and amend Council Tax and Business Rates Accounts
- Take payments and set up direct debits
- Apply discounts, reliefs, exemptions and disregards
- Handle moves in and out of properties
- Check and authorise requests for refunds and write-offs
- Trace absconded Payers
- Deal with Attachment of Earnings and Benefits
- Determine liabilities
- Issue reminders and notices
- Handle summons arrangements and liability orders
- Review and determine the most appropriate action to collect outstanding debts
- Liaise with external organisations including Bailiffs
- Instigate and review enforcement action in relation to insolvencies and committals
- Prepare cases for Magistrates Court and Valuation Tribunals
If you're looking to work from home for a Public Sector and Government client based in the West Midlands, and feel you meet the essential criteria outlined above to be a Revenues Officer, please contact the team with an up to date CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.