Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Health Regulatory body to recruit for a Project and Operations Support Officer!
Contract Type - Fixed Term
Duration - 12 months
Location - London
Hybrid - Yes, a mix of home working and office based
Hours - Full Time
Salary - Up to £35,000 per annum
Main Duties of the Project and Operations Support Officer
* Providing support to the Head of department of diary and event management
* Taking minutes at weekly meetings, drafting agendas and preparing action points
* Supporting tracking of budgets and costings
* Developing and maintaining a userguide of best practice for the team to utilise
* Tracking and monitoring internal projects
* Assisting in maintaining project risks and issues
* Creating and managing all projects and meetings
Experience Required of the Project and Operations Support Officer:
* Experience of working in a not for profit organisation is essential
* Experience of working as a PA and Project Officer
* Experience of supporting a team with administrative and project duties
* Knowledge of programme controls especially risk and issue
* Budget and cost management experience
If you have the skills and experience required for this Project and Operations Support officer role, please send a copy of your CV to this advert ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.