We are currently working with a small reputable Regulatory body to recruit for a Registration Administrator on a fixed term contract!
Contract Type - Fixed Term
Duration - 12 months
Pay - £30,000pa
Hours - Full Time
Location - London
Hybrid - Yes
Main Duties of Registration Administrator:
* Assisting potential and current registrants via phone and email
* Processing applications
* Dealing with complaints by collating information
* Facilitating hearings
* Utilising CRM database to access member information
Experience required of the Registration Administrator:
* Experience of working in a Membership/Regulatory body is essential
* Fantastic customer service skills
* Experience of using CRM systems
* Managing inboxes
* Understanding of the membership cycle throughout the year
* Understanding of fitness to practice hearings
If you have the skills and experience required for this Registration Administrator role, please send a copy of your CV to this advert!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.