Are you interested in Education Projects Coordinator roles in the East London area?
Job Title: Education Projects Coordinator
Job Type: Temporary
Location: East London
In this in Education Projects Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
· Appropriate DBS disclosure will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
· Eligibility to work in the UK.
· Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
· Good IT skills.
· Professional qualifications relevant to the role.
· Recent experience of working with international students from diverse countries in a student services or other specialist advisory capacity.
· Experience of delivering high quality welfare support to students.
· Experience of maintaining and keeping accurate records.
· Experience of working with international students
· Warm, friendly, and approachable.
· Ability to build and manage relationships with peers, senior managers, academic stakeholders, parents, and students from a range of linguistic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
· Consistently displays a positive approach to the working environment.
· Displays empathy to student problems and issues.
· Commitment to working as part of a team.
· Able to work on own initiative.
· Displays a professional appearance at all times.
· Excellent command of written and spoken English.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
· Knowledge/understanding of working in student services and ability to deliver excellent customer service.
· Ability to produce, update and summarise reports.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Good team player.
· Flexibility and willingness to undertake and learn new tasks.
· Ability to be assertive and constructive when required.
· Understanding of international student needs.
· Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure with defined resources.
· Ability to work with clear systems and processes and produce the required management information accurately.
· Committed and responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young adults.
· An awareness of Safeguarding obligations within private education
· An interest in other nationalities and cultures.
· Knowledge of UKVI policies relating to international students.
· Understanding of working in student admissions or student services and proven delivery of good customer service skills in the production and analysis of data
· Use of Salesforce.com or other similar CRM systems or databases.
· Personal familiarity with the challenges of language learning and/or of living in a foreign country.
· Experience of good practice in a student service environment.
If you are interested in working in the Education Projects Coordinator in the East London area, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.