Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Health Membership body to recruit for an Events & Facilities Technician!
Contact Type - Temporary
Duration - Initially for 3 months
Pay - £14.50ph PAYE holiday pay
Hours - 35 hours per week
Location - London
Main Duties of the Events & Facilities Technician:
* Assistant all moves and technical works that are undertaken are within H&S rules and regulations
* Ensure all event preparation is supported in a safe way
* Undertaking building fabric audits and agreeing planned for works for repairs
* Undertaking general maintenance and fabric repairs
* Providing cover for Reception when required
* Ensuring the loading bay is clear to receive goods
* Providing site instructions
* Sorting out post as well as accountable for requests for facilities work are up to date
Experience Required of the Events & Facilities Technician:
* Experience of working in facilities or estates is essential for this role
* Experience of working on a facilities helpdesk
* Knowledge of Health & Safety rules
* Knowledge of property related repair/decoration
* First Aid Certificate and IOSH Training is essential
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please send a copy of your CV to this advert ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.