Are you a passionate and qualified LLDD Function Skills Math Lecturer who is looking for a rewarding and challenging role? Do you have experience of teaching math to learners with learning difficulties and disabilities (LLDD)? If so, you might be the ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity at Hertford Regional College.
Hertford Regional College is looking for an LLDD Function Skills Math Lecturer to teach math to a group of learners who have various needs and abilities. You will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging and differentiated lessons, assessing and tracking the learners' progress, and providing feedback and support. You will also work collaboratively with other staff members and external agencies to ensure the learners' wellbeing and achievement.
This is a temporary role, starting as soon as possible and lasting until the end of the academic year. You will be working at the Ware campus, which is a modern and vibrant learning environment. The pay rate is £25 per hour, plus holiday pay and pension contributions.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in math or a related subject
- A teaching qualification or willingness to obtain one
- Experience of teaching math to LLDD learners at various levels
- A valid DBS check or willingness to obtain one
- A strong knowledge and understanding of math concepts and applications
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- A commitment to inclusive and learner-centred education
If you are interested in the position please apply via this advert or send over your CV
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.