Are you a Benefits Subsidy Officer looking for work in Hillingdon, North West London, or remotely from home?
Morgan Hunt's Public Sector and Government client based in Hillingdon, North West London, is looking to recruit a Benefits Subsidy Officer to provide support throughout a busy period.
This assignment has been deemed inside of IR35 and will offer full time home working.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Work on the audit of the main Benefit Subsidy claim
- Assist accountants, internal auditors and District Auditors during the annual subsidy audit
- Explain benefit calculations and payments that an authority is claiming subsidy for and demonstrate that these payments were in accordance with relevant Benefits legislation
- Carry out regular checks on subsidy
- Complete subsidy workbooks including detailed manual calculations
- Monitor potential areas of loss of subsidy
- Take appropriate action to prevent the loss of Subsidy including the correction of data
- Report findings back to management
- Identify staff training needs
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the Benefits Legislation and the subsidy claim process
- Carry out quality assurance checks on the Housing Benefits, Council Tax.
If you're looking to work from home for a Public Sector and Government client based in Hillingdon, North West London, and feel you meet the essential criteria outlined above to be a Benefits Subsidy Officer, please contact the team with an up to date CV
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.