Research and Insight Officer
Location: Canary Wharf, London (Hybrid)
Salary: £31,613 - £36,698 depending on experience and yearly performance related reviews
A brilliant opportunity has risen within a health care regulator to join the Research team as a Research & Insight Officer. You will be supporting the organisation's research, insight, and evaluation programs to inform policy development and operational practices. This role involves various projects such as delivering public consultations, conducting internal research and evaluation, supporting commissioned research, and providing analysis to produce insight reports.
- Design and deliver research and evaluation projects across policy areas, ensuring successful collaboration with colleagues.
- Manage public consultations by developing surveys, coding frameworks, and ensuring quality assurance.
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data, produce reports, and support policy development.
- Evaluate policies, functions, and services, ensuring data availability for project evaluation.
- Produce insightful reports from internal and external data analysis and support colleagues in research activities.
- Experience in research role with project design and delivery.
- Understanding of social research principles and methodologies.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis using software like SPSS, R, or Stata.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of risk management, health and safety, and data protection policies.
- Understanding of good regulation principles.
- Experience in evaluation roles with logic models and measurement frameworks.
- Project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects.
- Flexibility to balance priorities and provide quality service.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.