Find out more about this organisation on their careers site
I currently have an excellent opportunity with an established Housing organisation for a Customer Service Advisor role on a temporary basis for an initial 3 months, full-time. This is an office-based role located in East London.
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Contract: Temporary role (initial 3-month contract)
Location: East London (Office-based)
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Provide assistance and support to individuals seeking housing services.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure efficient handling of housing-related inquiries and tasks.
- Maintain accurate records of client interactions and housing service activities.
- Assist in the implementation of housing support programmes and initiatives.
- Conduct assessments to determine housing needs and eligibility criteria.
- Liaise with external agencies and organisations to facilitate access to housing resources.
- Provide information and guidance to clients regarding housing options and support services.
- Participate in team meetings and training sessions as required.
Requirements of a Customer Service Advisor:
- Previous experience in a similar customer service or housing support role is desirable.
- Knowledge of housing legislation and policies is advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality and adhering to professional standards.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and making a positive impact in the community, please submit your updated CV for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.