Morgan Hunt is currently working with a global membership body in search of an interim Events Executive.
The position is offered on a 12 month contract, paying £32000 p/a.
The organisation also offers a wealth of great benefits such as private medical insurance, personal development, volunteering days and income protection.
Key responsibilities of the interim Events Executive:
- Work with colleagues in the project group and volunteers in branches to deliver a programme of 30 tailored events- both in person and online
- Design and maintain custom branded event sites to capture event registrations using Cvent
- Plan, design and deliver 2 professional live webinars for up to 1,000 viewers over Zoom
- Oversee in-person event recording and host/maintain on an online platform, following the events
- Work with external companies, such as videographers, venues and webinar host platform providers, to deliver a seamless member experience
- Act as first point of contact for all delegate queries related to the events project
- Capture and analyse member engagement and satisfaction and produce reports for England &Wales committee and Board
Previous experience and skills of the interim Events Executive:
- A breadth of experience working in a similar events role, within a purpose-led organisation, preferably a membership body.
- A proven track record in leading events which deliver tangible results at pace
- Solid experience of using webinar software (Zoom) and events management system (Cvent) to understand members' needs create demand and track satisfaction required
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills with ability to function in a multi-cultural environment
- Availability and willingness to travel in England and Wales as required
If you are an experienced and confident events executive looking for a role with wealth of ownership over an events project then please apply as soon as possible.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.