Morgan Hunt is currently working with a brilliant National Children's Health charity based in Buckinghamshire in search of a brilliant Head of Fundraising and Communications.
This is a team leading position, overlooking all fundraising and communications functions.
The role is offered on hybrid basis on a salary of £50k p/a.
Key responsibilities of the new Head of Fundraising and Communications:
- Leading a team of 7 fundraising and communications professionals
- Contributing across the organisation on strategic direction, aiming for growth in income generation across all fundraising functions
- Lead the team in raising the profile of the organisation in the public eye through strategic guidance, brand and communications plans.
- Lead and manage external agencies and pro bono supporters
- Provide regular comprehensive detail to the Director of Development on the development of fundraising and communications performance and activities.
Previous experience and skills of the new Head of Fundraising and Communications:
- Extensive experience of managing multi function teams across the marketing, communications and fundraising function. Experience in developing, upskilling and leading from the front.
- Background of individual giving, major donors and brand management
- Experience working in a national healthcare charity.
This role offers an immediate start and a wealth of brilliant benefits. It would be an great challenge for a candidate with passion for team management and great understanding of fundraising and communications alike. If this sounds like yourself, apply as soon as possible.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.