Morgan Hunt are currently recruting for a Developer on a contractual basis for our public dector client with offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Day Rate: £445/ Outside IR35
Contract Length: 6 Months
Workind Model: Hybrid, 2 days on site.
Role Profile: Experienced developer with solid commercial experience of building containerised Spring Boot Java applications running on OpenShift are required to enhance and support the organisation's goals.
* Java 11
* Spring Boot
* Spring MVC
* Spring Web Flow
* Thymeleaf templates
* REST APIs
* Strong HTML / CSS skills and an awareness of accessibility considerations.
* Modern DevOps and CI/CD practices including deployment pipelines, Jenkins and Docker
* Developing within Digital First or GDS quality standards
* Designing and implementing solutions using micro-service and event-based architectures
* Developing solutions using human-centred, research-driven, inclusive design practices
* Using testing tools for unit testing, including system test automation frameworks
* Cloud monitoring, telemetry, intelligence tools and processes, including Grafana
* Formal XP engineering techniques, including Pair Programming and Test Driven Development
* Defining infrastructure as code
* Using UI pattern libraries to achieve consistent, tested and high-quality interfaces
* Code quality, monitoring, telemetry and analytics tools
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.