Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working in partnership with a fantastic FE college based in the West Midlands to recruit for an Assistant Director - MIS.
Working closely with the Director of MIS & Exams, this role is pivotal to the future success of the college and the successful applicant will be responsible for the creation, execution, and upkeep of resilient management information and data processing systems that facilitate the college in reaching its learner and funding objectives.
You will be an inspirational leader who operates with a flexible and proactive approach ensuring accurate and timely generation of management information.
The successful Assistant Director - MIS will:
* Head and oversee the Funding Data team
* Supervise the ILR claims process, ensuring accurate recording of student data
* Conduct thorough reviews of systems, taking necessary actions to ensure completeness and compliance of funding claims
* Lead and engage in audits related to student data and funding
* Stay informed about funding developments in the FE sector
* Actively engage in annual performance planning, monitoring, and review processes
* Participate in the annual curriculum planning cycle
* Provide guidance on the impact of curriculum decisions on college performance statistics and funding regulations
* Plan and actively participate in enrolment activities
The ideal Assistant Director - MIS will have:
* In-depth understanding of funding rules and advanced proficiency in producing reports
* Demonstrated expertise in preparing ILR returns
* Proven experience in leading and nurturing teams
* Proficient user of MS Excel and MS Access. Current working familiarity with SQL reporting
Salary - £54,000 - £57,500
If you are an experienced and flexible MIS leader, and are interested in being part of change within a wonderful Further Education college in the West Midlands, please contact the Morgan Hunt Leadership and Management team.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.