Morgan Hunt are working with a leading Further Education College based in West Midlands. We are recruiting for an experienced Computing Lecturer to teach Full time delivering Computing at Level 1 & 2.
Role: Computing Lecturer
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Temporary
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Use current professional / academic / vocational experience to deliver aspirational, engaging learning opportunities that motivate student satisfaction
* Promote high levels of student ambition leading to positive progression and excellent employer satisfaction.
* Deliver high quality, innovative teaching at all levels.
* Work closely with other staff and students to overcome barriers for students to ensure they receive the best start in their chosen careers.
What we're looking for:
* Must have a recognised teaching qualification (or a willingness to work towards) - PTTLS,CTLLS/DTLLS/CertEd/PGCE and have GCSE or Level 2 in Maths, English and ICT.
* Knowledge of the BTEC and/or A Level Curriculum
* To be able to plan and deliver quality teaching across identified modules
* Relevant up to date subject knowledge and recent delivery in the further education or school sector
* Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
If you are interested in this role or would like to apply please send through your most recent CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.