Are you a Housing Benefit Quality Assurance Officer looking for work in Hertfordshire?
Morgan Hunt's Public Sector and Government client based in Hertfordshire is looking to recruit a Housing Benefit Quality Assurance Officer to provide cover for a permanent vacancy.
This assignment has been deemed inside IR35.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Proficiently use the Academy (Capita) Revenues and Benefits Processing System
- Assess all types of Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support new claims and change in circumstances
- Process student claims, persons from abroad and self-employed cases
- Perform accuracy checks on all types of assessed claims by Benefits Staff
- Identify, highlight and rectify any errors which are found in assessments
- Collate and report results of accuracy checks back to team leaders and management
- Make recommendations on training needs
- Assist with queries from internal staff as well as customers
If you're looking to work for a Public Sector and Government client based in Hertfordshire, and feel you meet the essential criteria outlined above to be a Housing Benefit Quality Assurance Officer, please contact the team with an up to date CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.