We have a current opportunity for a Substance Misuse - Team Leader. The position will be based in Northampton. For further information about this position please apply.
Role: Substance Misuse Team Leader
Location: Northampton NN1
Hours: 37 hours Mon - Fri
Type: Temp to Perm
Hourly Rate : £15 /£16 per hour holiday pay
Annual Salary : £28,000
In this Substance Misuse Team Leader opportunity in Northampton , you will join a reputable organisation who support service users with issues related to drugs and alcohol.
- To provide leadership to the team and implement standards and policies across the service.
- To manage the team providing induction, supervision, coaching, work reviews and development reviews.
- To support the Service Manager/Senior Manager in dealing with performance management issues by identifying instances of under performance with relevant supporting evidence/data
- To assist in the recruitment of team members and volunteers
- Supervisory role, but may hold a very small case load of SM clients.
- Ensure that all safeguarding issues, including child protection and protection of vulnerable adults, are dealt with in accordance to Aquarius policies and procedures, and local and national statutory requirements.
- Keep accurate records and the necessary data for reporting and evaluation purposes
- Travel throughout the geographical area covered by the service and for training courses, conferences and other events.
- Senior SM Worker
- Driver & access to own vehicle
- Previous experience as a team leader or manager
- Clear DBS
- 28 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays once permanent member of staff
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
If your interested, please click apply!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.