Up to £36,189
START DATE: ASAP
NEW PERMANENT ROLE
Morgan Hunt is recruiting 2 Business Lecturers on a fixed-term basis permanent basis teaching starting ASAP at an FE college in South Yorkshire
Basic Job Description
* Within this role the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering modules at levels 4, 5 and 6 of our Business and Management programmes.
* You will hold a relevant teaching qualification.
* You must be forward thinking and possess a drive to contribute to the growth of the area and improvement of the student experience, ideally with specialism or experience in Human Resources and/or finance. .
* The role will involve working within a small team, liaison with external examiners and implementing quality assurance processes to ensure the policies and procedures of the University Centre are effectively adhered to
* A current DBS or willing to get a new one
* Generous annual leave allowance, as well as an additional 2 weeks closure over the Christmas period.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE IF SHORTLISTED
To find out more information on this role in South Yorkshire and to apply, please send your updated CV today
THIS ROLE WILL GO FAST- THEY ARE LOOKING TO INTERVIEW WITHIN THE NEXT WEEKS
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.