PERM ROLE: Up to £37,182
Start date: ASAP
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Computing lecturer on a full time permanent basis at an FE College in Cheshire
JOB ROLE- COMPUTING LECTURER
- Teaching level 2 and 3 BTEC and T Levels
- Full time, 4 days on site teaching, working from home on a Friday
- Start date: ASAP
The Computing and Digital Department Covers
- T-Level, Digital, Production, Design and Development and T-Level, Digital Support Service.
- BTEC programmes from level 1 to level 3 and includes IT, Games and Esports.
- Delivery of HNC/D following Computer for England Technical Pathway.
- The role will include supporting in effectively preparing for T Level programme delivery.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Work from home every Friday
- 48 days annual leave inclusive of Bank and Public Holidays
- 2 weeks additional leave at Christmas closedown
- Teachers' Pension Scheme
- Real Living Wage Employer
- Free secure campus parking and excellent transport links
- Long Service Recognition and Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme and Occupational Health
- Investment in our employees Continuous Professional Development at the College with a comprehensive timetable of training and development alongside coaching and mentoring from our experienced Quality team.
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work
- Retail discounts
- Good for ME, Good for FE - Volunteering, Fundraising
- Discounted gym membership, and hair and beauty treatments
- Onsite Starbucks café
Responsibilities of a Computing Lecturer:
- To deliver high quality and innovative teaching, learning and assessment to learners within the IT department
* Working in the IT Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of IT and computing to level 2 and 3 and T levels
Requirements of an Computing Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is essential
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A Computing/ IT related Degree is essential
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
To find out more information on this role in Cheshire at an FE College and to apply, please send your updated CV today
Interviews to take place week commencing 22/01/24- so don't delay in applying!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.