£24,830 - 41,122 (Pro Rata)
Start date: 4th March 2024
Interviews to take place before February Half term
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Computing lecturer on a Part time basis at an FE College in Greater Manchester, this is for 3 days a week. (0.6 contract)
JOB ROLE- COMPUTING LECTURER
Responsibilities of a Computing Lecturer:
* Working in the IT Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of IT and computing to level 2 and 3
Requirements of an Computing Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is essential
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A Computing/ IT related Degree is essential
* A current DBS
To find out more information on this role in Greater Manchester FE College and to apply, please send your updated CV today
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.