Head of Information, Data and Planning
For an FE college based in Greater Manchester
Salary up to £65,000
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? Morgan Hunt is thrilled to partner with a prestigious Further Education college nestled in the vibrant heart of Greater Manchester in the search for their next Head of Information, Planning, and Data.
This is your chance to lead and shape the future of data-driven decision-making within an innovative educational institution dedicated to excellence and student success.
- Developing and implementing data strategies to support the college's objectives.
- Overseeing the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data to drive improvements in performance and efficiency.
- Collaborating with senior leaders to identify opportunities for innovation and enhancement.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and data protection standards.
- To keep abreast of changes and developments in agency funding rules and guidance, and to disseminate information and make recommendations to the Senior Leadership Team.
- To work with the Senior Leadership Team in developing the Curriculum Plan and ensuring this is produced and populated in an accurate and timely manner.
We are seeking a dynamic individual with a passion for MIS and a proven track record of leadership within the education sector. Key qualifications include:
- Experience in a similar role within Further Education or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, with a collaborative approach to leadership.
- A strategic mindset and the capacity to drive change and innovation.
- You will have excellent knowledge of ESFA and HE funding rules and audit compliance requirements and provide direction and guidance to senior managers as part of the curriculum planning process.
About the College:
Located in the vibrant city of Greater Manchester, our partner college is renowned for its commitment to providing high-quality education and fostering a supportive learning environment. Join a community of dedicated professionals who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students.
Reasons to Join:
- Generous Terms and Conditions (Sixth Form College's Association style terms and conditions) including 40 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays).
- 3pm finish on Fridays, Free on-site parking and various health and wellbeing resources and benefit schemes including 2 Staff Wellbeing days per year.
- Automatic enrolment to the Local Government Pension Scheme with 20.70% employer pension contribution.
- We have family friendly policies and we are happy to talk about flexible working.
To find out more or to register your interest, please apply today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.