£28-31 pound per hour
Start Date: 8th January 2024
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit a Sports Lecturer on a full time basis, working with a sixth form college in Greater Manchester.
Basic Job Description
To teach BTEC Sport at Level 1 &2 and NCFE Sports Coaching Level 3.
To start 3rd January 2024 covering vacancy for up to 12 weeks.
25 hours per week
Responsibilities of a Sports Lecturer:
* Working in the Sport Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery of Sport across all levels
Requirements of a Sports Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent is essential
* Experience of delivering the subject.
* A Sport related Degree is essential
* A current DBS or willing to apply for one
To find out more information on this role in Greater Manchester and to apply, please send your updated CV today
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.