HRIS Implementation Analyst
We have an exciting contract opportunity available for a HRIS Implementation Analyst. This is a 6-12month Contract, 37.5 hours per week, Salary up to £39,200. The position will offer hybrid working with offices based in Coventry, Leeds, Manchester, or Brighton.
Role HRIS Implementation Analyst
You will be responsible for the reporting strategy, design, and delivery of the new HRIS, iTrent.
- To undertake a period of discovery, identifying all our current reporting outputs from HR and payroll.
- Able to analyse data, identify trends and forecast projections. Experience of using Power BI and Tableau
- To work with our HRIS, HR, payroll, Data, IT, operational and senior leadership teams to understand our future strategic and functional reporting needs.
- Carry out the design and development of the reports, including testing, guidance and roll out.
- Provide updates on risks, issues and successes to the project lead and project board when required.
- Work alongside HR, Payroll and HRIS Data Cleanse team colleagues and external agencies to identify audit reporting.
- Create/update a SharePoint reporting library which maps all HR and payroll reporting.
- Contribute to improvements on policies, procedures, toolkits.
- Deliver training and create user guides to BAU teams using a train the trainer approach.
- Working with our data analyst to ensure that all data pathways are mapped.
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of maintaining HR Information Systems and developing and producing management information reports.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel including formulas, report creation and analysis.
- Good ability to produce clear, concise reports and carry out analysis.
- Experience of developing data, administration, or systems processes.
- Experience of working on and supporting projects.
- The ability to assess the suitability of reporting software to meet the various reporting needs.
- Experience of data entry, developing and producing workforce reports in HR Information Systems.
- Prior experience working with CoreHR and iTrent software. Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience of using Power BI and Tableau
For further information about this position please apply.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.