Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with an industry leading global organisation with their search for a Cyber Security Consultant to join their fantastic team
The successful candidate will have experience working within client facing projects and have the ability to work with multiple projects and clients at anyone time
The key responsibilities
* Provide Cyber Security advice and guidance
* Identify and establish good security governance to meet client business requirements.
* Use knowledge of Defence security policy and process to enable successful security outcomes of managed systems.
* Conduct and manage security assurance activities of Defence systems
* Perform Cyber Security risk assessments
* Create, update or review security related artefacts and policies, such as RMADS, Security Cases, Security Aspects Letters, SyOPs etc.
What you bring?
* Experience of delivering technical Cyber Security consultancy in multi-disciplined environments.
* Experience of Information Assurance, including risk assessments, risk management and the deployment of appropriate controls.
* Ability to articulate and pitch Cyber Security advice both at a technical and non-technical level, directly to key customer stakeholders.
* Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks concurrently, successfully balancing business and client priorities.
* Ability to provide high-quality work under pressure that delivers security outcomes to tight deadlines and manage client stakeholder expectations
* A wide awareness of Cyber Security across Government and Industry
* Certifications such as ISO27000, NIST Cyber Security Professional, CISMP etc.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.