£24000 - £30000 per annum
City of London
Morgan Hunt is an award winning, specialist recruitment consultancy, with more than 25 years of success as a leading market provider in a variety of industries in the public, private and not for profit sectors.
We understand the benefits of flexible working, so we offer hybrid working options. We offer full autonomy and trust as we understand everyone works differently. Our management team understands how to help both experienced and new recruiters flourish, they're focused on results rather than KPIKPI tracking. Our market leading CRMCRM system will allow you to streamline your day. We have high growth plans; grow your individual desk and business as the company grows.
Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting for two Recruitment Consultants to join the established Legal and Strategic Services Recruitment Team, focusing on recruitment into either In-House Legal or Investigations positions across the Public and Not-for-Profit Sectors.
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Up to £30,000 plus Commission
Location: Hybrid (2-3 days in London Office - Liverpool Street)
- Actively sourcing suitable candidates within your sector and developing candidate registers, ensuring all information is accurate and update
- Build relationships with candidates to gather market insight, leads and references
- Identifying, qualifying and submitting appropriate candidates for suitable opportunities (while managing the recruitment process through to completion)
- Identifying and building strong relationships with client contacts to secure repeat business and develop sector knowledge
- Consult client contacts on market conditions and insights, while offering and delivering bespoke recruitment solutions
- Generate new business opportunities through effective identification, prioritisation and engagement strategies (while cross selling to the wider team and business)
- Effectively manage vacancies from registering vacancies, posting adverts, actively sourcing and qualifying candidate, setting up interviews, delivering offers, conducting compliance and providing feedback and aftercare services
- Work with the team to deliver strategic priorities
- Experience within Recruitment, Sales or the Legal Sector
- Experience within Recruitment, and the ambition to progress to management
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and organisation skills
- Ambitious, motivated and driven with a strong want to succeed and develop
- Resilient, with the ability to receive and act on constructive feedback
- Ability to prioritise competing demands (with a good level of commercial acumen)
- Sufficient IT Skills
Benefits & Perks
We care about your well-being and want you to feel motivated and appreciated. To reward you for your hard work we have lots of Benefits & Perks.
- Fantastic Bonus Scheme
- Matched Pension contribution up to 5%
- Hybrid working options - A mixture of Homeworking and Offices
- Quarterly Awards with prizes varying from a bottle of champagne to International travel
- Summer and Christmas Party
- 1 additional day awarded for each full year's service- Maximum 5 additional days.
- Day off on your Morgan Hunt Birthday.
- Membership to GymPassGymPass which includes gyms, personal training and access to fitness & mental health apps
- All employees are eligible to receive free pension and investment advice on a quarterly basis through our partner Lemonade.
- Up to 28 Days Annual Leave
- Buy Additional Annual Leave- After 1 years'years' service, staff can purchase up to an additional 5 days holiday.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.